Pages

3.24.2014

Parents.com Kid(s) of the Week!

Hi! It's been awhile since I've asked for your vote since we no longer are affiliated with Topbabyblogs.com, but I entered Hux & Lulu in Parents.com Kid of the Week and this month's theme was "Style". 

If you could take a moment to vote for our sweet babes that would mean the world to us--there is a $200 prize up for grabs and we could totally use that money--I mean, who wouldn't want a little cash money?!

Sorry for the never ending quiet. We have had bug after bug in our home. It's just been nuts.
I think I will have some time later this week to properly come on here and post a really fun giveaway, and next month there will be an EPIC giveaway for all your littles Easter baskets!

Stay tuned, 
until then, links are below for voting!
Thanks in advance.
xo




No comments: